Seattle Canine Club understands that leaving a furry friend behind while traveling can be a stressful experience for pet parents. That’s why we have designed our dog boarding service to provide a safe and comfortable environment for dogs while their owners are away. If it’s your dog’s first time staying with us, we have put together some tips and tricks to help prepare your dog for their first boarding experience.
5 tips to prepare your dog first boarding experience
- Before your dog’s stay, we recommend introducing them to our facility to get them accustomed to the new environment. This helps reduce their stress levels and makes them feel more comfortable when they come back for their stay. Have them come for 1 to 3 daycare sessions before their boarding will facilitate the experience greatly.
- Bringing familiar items from home like a favorite blanket and treats can help ease your dog’s anxiety and make them feel more at ease.
- Routine: We encourage our clients to stick to their dog’s usual feeding, exercise, and sleep schedule as dogs thrive on routine.
- It is also essential to communicate any specific needs or requirements your dog has, such as dietary restrictions, medication, or any specific instructions for caring for your dog, to our experienced staff before their stay.
- Our staff is experienced in caring for dogs of all breeds and temperaments. Pet parents can trust that their furry friend is in good hands while they are away.
In conclusion, preparing your dog for their first boarding experience can be stress-free by following these tips and tricks. At Seattle Canine Club, we are committed to providing the best possible care for your furry friend, ensuring pet parents have peace of mind while they’re away.
If you are already a member of the Seattle Canine Club, log in and book your next boarding with us. If you are not a member yet, visit our new member onboarding process to know all the details.